Fall Sports Tryout Information 2020-2021
What does Morton fall sports tryouts look like for the 2020-2021 school year?
Tuesday, August 11th the following sports will be conducting tryouts: Girls Cross Country, Boys Cross Country, Girls Tennis, Girls Swimming and Boys and Girls Golf
- All athletes trying out need to have a current sports physical on file with the athletic office (dated within the last 13 months) or must bring a physical to tryouts.
- All athletes trying out need to register online at https://morton.8to18.com/accounts/login before coming to tryouts
- Athletes must bring filled water bottle. Swimmers must bring their own towel
- Athletes must wear a mask to enter the facilities
- ALL SPORTS will have limited spots available. Cuts will be made in all sports. Teams will be finalized Wednesday August 12th
- Athletes will check in at the gate on the Northeast side of the tennis courts
- No spectators will be allowed at tryouts
- Try outs will be taking place at Morton West High School.
- No shuttle service will be provided for tryouts
Please come at the assigned time:
1:45PM Girls Cross Country: Junior and Seniors
2:00PM Girls Tennis: Junior and Seniors
2:15PM Boys Cross Country: Juniors and Seniors
3:30PM Girls Swimming: Freshmen and all new swimmers that were not on the team last year
3:45PM Girls Cross Country Sophomore and Freshmen
4:00PM Girls Tennis: Freshmen and Sophomores
4:15PM Boys Cross Country: Freshmen and Sophomores
4:30PM Boys and Girls Golf: Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Seniors
5:00PM Girls Swim: All returning swimmers from last year
Any questions please contact the Athletic Director at email@example.com