Sports Tryout Information 2020-2021
Winter Sports Tryout Info as 11/17/2020
On Tuesday, November 17th, the Governor announced that Illinois will enter Tier 3 mitigations which will not allow for indoor recreation or sports. At this time, Morton High School will continue to have student athletes register for Cheer, Poms, Boys Swimming, Girls Bowling and Girls Gymnastics. If/when it is deemed safe to have athletics, we will communicate with all families who registered their child for winter tryouts about updated plans. Thank you for your patience, be safe and well.
Winter Sports Tryouts
November 16, 17, 18, 2020
GIRLS GYMNASTICS @ Morton East Main Building Room 207
Please enter at the main door on Austin Blvd.
Freshman and New Gymnasts 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Returning Gymnasts 5:15 - 6:30 pm
*Wear athletic Clothing
GIRLS BOWLING @ Striker Lanes 6728 16th Street, Berwyn
Freshman and New Bowlers 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Returning Bowlers 5:15 - 6:30 pm
*Please bring your own ball and bowling shoes if you have them
BOYS SWIMMING @ Morton West Pool
Please enter at athletic entrance across from the Tennis courts
Freshman and New swimmers 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Returning Swimmers 5:15 - 6:30 pm
*Bring your own towel
Sign up to the Poms TEAMS page for tryout details.
TEAMS Code: MEGFL50
Sign up to the Cheers TEAMS page for tryout details.
TEAMS Code: x4uyn6h
Boys and Girls wrestling has been moved to April 21
Boys and Girls Basketball TBD until IDPH allows for competition.
- All athletes trying out need to have a current sports physical on file with the athletic office (dated within the last 13 months) or must bring a physical to tryouts.
- All athletes trying out need to register online at https://morton.8to18.com/accounts/login before coming to tryouts
- Athletes must bring filled water bottle. Swimmers must bring their own towel
- Athletes must wear a mask to enter the facilities
- ALL SPORTS will have limited spots available. Cuts will be made in all sports.
- No spectators will be allowed at tryouts
- No shuttle service will be provided for tryouts
Any questions please contact the Athletic Director at email@example.com