Laptop Distribution 2020
What is the Laptop Distribution?
All incoming Morton freshmen will be provided a laptop by District 201 for school use. Parents and incoming freshmen students will be able to pay for their technology fees, purchase school uniforms, pay any remaining registration fees and pick up their District issued laptop computers.
Parents and students, here are some important reminders when picking up your laptop:
- Dates and times are scheduled according to student’s last name.
- Step 1 of online registration must be completed before a laptop can be picked up.
- Cashiers will be available at each of the campuses on the distribution dates for uniform purchases and paying of technology and other registration fees.
- Parents/guardians do not need to accompany their student to laptop distribution. Please limit the amount of people attending the distribution, if possible, to better allow for social distancing.
- All families and students attending distribution must wear an appropriate mask and practice social distancing while on campus.
The following dates and times are for the Morton West campus.