* Help students grow in their faith and knowledge of the Bible.
* Help students become young men and woman of Godly moral virtue and character.
* Help students develop hearts of compassion for those in need.
* Provide a fun, encouraging place where students can share their beliefs with their peers.
GUIDELINES FOR CLUB CONSTITUTION
STUDENT—LED BIBLE CLUB
- Sterling Morton High School
The Student—Led Bible Club exists to:
- Help students grow in their faith and knowledge of the Bible.
- Help students become young men and woman of Godly moral virtue and character.
- Help students develop hearts of compassion for those in need.
- Provide a fun, encouraging place where students can share their beliefs with their peers.
ARTICLE I. OBJECTIVE
- The Bible club is student-led; one main goal is help students develop their oratory and teaching skills through services.
- Help those less fortunate by providing food and clothing to homeless men and woman living on the streets of Chicagoland.
- Provide fun activities after school where students develop strong enriching friendships.
ARTICLE II. MEMBERSHIP
The Bible club does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, sex and sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, height/weight ratio or disability. Any member of J.S. Morton High schools are welcome to join.
ARTICLE III. OFFICERS
The club coordinators are Kathy Kucia Matthew Russo and Bryan Revor. The Bible club do not have officers. Students shared club duties.
ARTICLE VI. MEETINGS
Bible club meetings are held every Friday at 3:00 P.M. in room 109. Additional meetings are held as
needed before and after school.
Article VIII BY LAWS
Club bylaws will be established by a majority of attending club membership.
ARTICLE VIII. PARLIAMENTARY AUTHORITY
The rules contained in ROBERT’S RULES OF ORDER, REVISED shall govern all meetings of the Bible Club in all cases to which they are applicable and consistent with this constitution and its by-laws.
ARTICLE IX. AMENDMENTS
(Example) This constitution shall be ratified by two-thirds majority vote of the entire membership of the STUDENT—LED BIBLE CLUB.