Morton West Freshman Information
8TH GRADE STUDENTS WELCOME TO CLASS OF 2023: INFORMATION ABOUT REGISTRATION AND PROCESSING
Only parents/guardians who are residents of Berwyn, Stickney, Lyons, McCook & Forest View can register at Morton West
- Registration is required for all students who will be attending Morton West in August 2019
- The Registration deadline is June 30th. Failure to adhere to these deadlines may compromise your student’s schedule and result in late registration fees.
Information about Registration and Processing
What do I have to do to register for the 2019-2020 school year?
- Complete Online Registration (OLR) using Skyward Family Access. Account information was mailed home in April to parents/guardians. If you did not receive this mailing, please contact the Operations Office at 708-780-4100 Ext 3042 or Ext 3045.
- Parent and student must attend Registration Processing to verify residency and family information by bringing the five required proofs of residency, student’s birth certificate, and 9th grade physical form to processing.
- Visit the Health Office with school physical, immunization records and Student Emergency Form.
- Pay technology and registration fees online or in person at the Cashier’s Office.
- Purchase uniforms, books & supplies online or in person at the Bookstore.
- Complete the Student Lunch Application (Food Service Application) in mid-July.
What do I need to do to verify residency for the 2019-2020 school year?
- All future freshmen, must show 5 proofs of residency regardless of whether they own or rent/lease their home. Acceptable proofs of residency are included in the mailing and on the website.
- Present any proofs of guardianship and/or custody documents at registration. Parents/guardians residing in a separate household than their student can be updated at processing. Please bring any documents to support court-appointed guardianship at processing.
- If you cannot attend the Freshman Registration dates please contact the Operations Office.
District 98 (Lincoln Middle School) – Thursday, May 30th 8:00 AM -2:00 PM
District 100 (Freedom) – Friday, May 31st 8:00AM – 2:00PM
District 100 (Heritage) – Wednesday, June 5th 2:30PM – 7:30PM
District 103 (Washington Middle School) – Thursday, June 6th 12:30PM – 6:30PM
Open Registration for ALL Freshmen – Friday, June 7th 8:00am – 2:00pm
Beginning this year, the district is contracting with a third-party vendor to automatically verify student address information. The vendor will use a parent's name and address to crosscheck the information against other electronic databases such as utility companies.
What Health Records and documents are needed?
- All future freshmen must have a school physical and immunization records on file prior to the first day of school.
- All students must submit the Student Emergency Form (yellow form) at registration processing.
When can I visit the Bookstore & Cashier’s Office to make purchases uniforms and pay fees for the 2019-2020?
- Families are encouraged to pay fees online.
- The Cashier’s Office and Bookstore is open for uniform and supply purchases on processing dates and during the summer.
For additional information or to make an appointment:
Morton West website, www.morton201.org
Morton West Operations Office, (708) 780-4100 x 3045
New Student Enrollments, (708) 780-4100 x 3042
Registration Documents 2019-2020
Aplicaciones de almuerzo no están disponibles en línea. Por favor, visite el campus de su estudiante para completar una solicitud de almuerzo.
The 2019-2020 Lunch Application will not be available until after mid July 2019.