Summer School - 2021
Summer School Locations: Morton Freshman Center and Morton Freshman Academy (location based on course enrollment)
Summer School Fee is waived this summer (excluding Driver’s Education “Behind the Wheel” fee of $162.50)
If you have any questions regarding registration and payments, please contact the Summer School Principal, Phil Depa (email@example.com) or call 708 780 4000 ext. 2218.
Summer School Attendance Policy
Students are allowed 3 absences. On a student’s 4th absence, they will be dropped from their Summer School course.
- Students will be placed in the AM or PM class (or both) depending on their credit needs.
- Students are expected to attend every class in-person on their designated hybrid days, and remotely on their remote days.
- Student will receive a Team invitation from their teacher with general information before June 7th (class information, hybrid/remote information, and any other pertinent information)
- Students will be notified what hybrid schedule they will follow, prior to the start of class (Silver or Maroon).
- Teachers will be readily available during their class sessions.
- Students must be able to access Skyward and Microsoft Teams.
- It is highly recommended that students use their District issued laptop during remote learning and must bring their computers while attending in-person hybrid class
- If you have any technical issues, contact T.S.I - (708) 780–4098 or ELEARNING@JSMORTON.ORG
2021 Summer School Contact Information
Morton West and Freshman Academy
Summer School Principal
708.780.4100 ext 3973
Martha Espinosa (Morton West/ Academy)
708.780.4100 Ext 3975
Summer School Counselor
Rm. A125 (West)
708.780.4100 ext. 3057
Dean of Students (Morton West/Academy)
708.780.4100 ext 3056
Morton Freshman Center
Dean of Students (Freshman Center)
708.863.7900 Ext 1126
Diana Castanada (Freshman Center)
708 863-7900 ext 1214